- Art & Culture
Via Fissiraga, 8, Lodi
Designed and built by the brothers Michele and Piergiacomo Sartorio in the 18th century, the palazzo belonged to one of the oldest families in Lodi. In 1766, the last heir of the noble Fissiraga 'lineage' donated the building for use as a hospital. Between 1987 and 2016, it was the seat of the Municipal Historical Archive, in which several thousand documents testifying to the city's written memory were preserved.