- Public transport
To get around Lombardy, you can make use of the service “Io viaggio ovunque in Lombardia” (Travel anywhere in Lombardy), a single travel pass offered by the Regional Authority of Lombardy for all forms of local public transport, including:
• Urban and suburban buses
• Trams and trolleybuses
• Suburban and regional trains (also in 1st class, within the limits of validity of the railway fare)
• Malpensa Express train (for journeys other than to Malpensa Airport)
• Ferryboats on Lake Iseo
• Public cable cars and funiculars
Tickets for the Io viaggio ovunque in Lombardia pass can be purchased at any time, also in advance, and are available with a validity of 1, 2, 3 or 7 consecutive days. The pass is valid from the moment it is stamped and, on the last day, can be used even after 24:00, until the end of service. The pass does not need to be used in conjunction with an identity card. Pass holders should write their name and surname on the 7-day pass only.
With the service io viaggio in famiglia (Family travel), children under the age of 14 travel free when accompanied by a family member.
Passes may be bought from railway ticket offices, magnetic-electronic ticket machines, and the ticket offices of the main transport companies. For more information, please visit the websites of the individual transport operators, under the headings ‘Io viaggio’, travel tickets or regional subsidised travel.
- Car sharing
In Cremona, the car sharing service is E-vai! They provide two available electric cars to hire.
How to use the service
To use car sharing cars, first register on the service website.
To book the car, call the free number 800.77.44.55 or book it from www.e-vai.com. 20 minutes before using the car you will receive an SMS with the vehicle unlock codes.
To use the car, open it by forwarding (not replying) the SMS received to the number +39 334.6324990.
When you want to return the car, close it and forward the same SMS to the same number, writing CLOSE instead of open.
During the rental period, you can use the car with the key that you will find in the glove compartment.
Remember you can only pay by credit card.
- Bike sharing
Annual Euro 20,00 + 5,00 charging
The first half hour of use is always free
2 ^ and 3 ^ half hour euro 0, 80
4 ^ Half hour euro 2,00
1. STAZIONE F.S. - piazza Stazione
2. CICLOFFICINA - via Agli Scali
3. STRADIVARI - c.so Vittorio Emanuele 1
4. LIBERTÀ - p.za della Libertà 20
5. VIALE PO - viale Po 25
6. MARCONI - p.za Marconi 7
7. MANTOVA - via Mantova 1
8. PARCHEGGIO MASSAROTTI - via Massarotti 26
The bikes can be taken and returned in any of the 8 workstations but it is forbidden to park the bike outside the planned locations.
Registration may be signed by submitting an identity document and a credit card as collateral. The payment must necessarily be done in cash.
The offices where to turn are:
- SpazioComune (Piazza Stradivari, 7), open Monday to Friday 8.30 am/1.30 pm, Wed 8.30 am-4.30 pm, Sat 8.30 am/12.30 pm
- La Ciclofficina (via agli Scali, 3), open Monday to Friday 7.30/13.00
- Cremona Infopoint (Piazza del Comune, 5), open Monday to Sunday 10.00-18.00
You can also subscribe directly to the website: